What data do we collect?
MCMCO cc collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MCMCO cc with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online to receive newsletters, promotions or information regarding our services and product offerings
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Voluntarily participate in any form of competition or promotion offered by MCMCO cc
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
MCMCO cc may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- A Facebook message from the Facebook Messenger App or Facebook Itself, any online comments such as google reviews or online review feedback websites.
How will we use your data?
MCMCO cc collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Communicate special offers and newsletters on products and services.
- Perform online surveys
- MCMCO cc can process online orders through payment portals. We send your data to credit reference agencies to verify transactions and prevent fraudulent purchases. Information sent to these agencies are protected through secure payment gateways and are only used as part of the payment process.
How do we store your data?
- MCMCO cc securely stores your data at our fixed hosting provider Xneelo.
- MCMCO cc sends out information about products and services we think you may be of interest to you. We responsibly send this information as part of our business processes.
- You will always be given an opportunity to opt out from receiving email or telephonic marketing.
- You have the right at any time to stop MCMCO cc from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
MCMCO cc would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request MCMCO cc for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MCMCO cc correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MCMCO cc to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MCMCO cc erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MCMCO cc restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MCMCO cc processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Using online analytics scripts to allow us to advertise more relevant products to you on other website (example FACEBOOK & GOOGLE)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. MCMCO cc sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that MCMCO cc has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Regulator’s Office.
- Website: www.justice.gov.za/inforeg
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 33 Hoofd Street, Forum III, 3rd Floor, Braampark.